Transducers for Currents and Voltages
These transducers convert the input voltage or current into a linear output signal (e.g., 0-10 V or 4-20 mA) or into a frequency output (max. 10 kHz). The measurement range and zero-point of the DIL-programmabale transducers are selected by DIL-switches in steps of 10, 100 or 1000mV using simple binary codes (10, 20, 40, ...). Various operating modes can also be selected via DIL-switches (voltage or current input/output). All settings are calibrated.
Our newest generation of programmable transducers (IVI 1XX, IVI 2XX) allow the setting of almost any desirable range via a RS232-interface. This interface allows also the download of measurement values (AD-converter), calibration date, serial number and more.
- With optional galvanic isolation of input and output, 2- or 3-port isolation
- Input ranges (span) from 10 mV to 40 V, up to 100 mA
- Fixed-range types: Input and output ranges selectable as desired, factory calibrated
- Programmable types: all ranges and settings can be selected via DIL-switches or via RS232 (depending on module)
- Different housings available
- Secure against short circuits, connection reversal, up to 30 VDC overvoltage.
- Many options: Different isolaton classes, limit switch, multiplexer, digital interface, frequency output.
Iso.: Transducer with galvanic isolation between input and output (option: 3-port isolation).
2-D: 2-wire module (4-20 mA), power supply and signal over the same wire.
3P: 3-port-isolation (including power supply), test voltage 1 to 3 kV depending on module.
fixed: input and output range selected as desired (required range to be specified when ordering).
fixed (RS232): input and output range selected as desired (required range to be specified when ordering), programmind only in factory, option: potentiometer.
8 stardard ranges: 8 standard input/output ranges, 0-10V, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, DIL-switches, no potentiometer.
progr. (DIL): User programmable module (via DIL-switches), with potentiometer.
progr. (RS232): User programmable module (via RS232-interface), potentiometer as option.
When ordering, please specify:
- module type
- accuracy class (A, C, or D)
- input range (in V or mA)
- output range (in mA, V or Hz)
- supply voltage (in V, uni- or bipolar)
- Only the module type and accuracy class (A, C or D) has to be specified for programmable versions. If required, module can be precisely set for a specific range.