Transducers for Thermocouples
These transducers convert the output voltage from a thermocouple into an output signal (e.g., 0-10 V or 4-20 mA) or into a frequency output (max. 10 kHz), which is linearly proportional to the thermovoltage. The measurement range and zero-point of the DIL-programmabale transducers are adjustable by DIL-switches in steps of 1 mV. All settings are calibrated. The DIL-switches also enable the selection of various operating modes (thermocouple type, voltage or current output).
Our newest generation of programmable transducers (IT 1XX, IT 2XX) allow the setting of almost any desirable range via a RS232-interface. This interface allows also the download of measurement values (AD-converter), calibration date, serial number and more.
- Optionally with inductive isolation between input and output (isolating transducer), three port isolation on request. Test voltage between 1 kV and 3 kV.
- Electronic reference junction for all common thermocouples - can be deactivated
- Control LED for units with 24 V power supply
- Fixed range types: input and output ranges can be ordered as required, factory calibration
- Programmable types: all ranges/settings are calibrated, programmed via DIL-switches or via RS232.
- Different housings available
- Secure against short circuits, connection reversal, up to 30 VDC overvoltage.
- Many options: Different isolaton classes, limit switch, multiplexer, digital interface, frequency output.
Modules for DIN-Rails, 6.2mm
|IT 170||V/Iso||13-30V||fixed (RS232)|
|IT 182||0/4-20mA/Iso||13-30V||fixed (RS232)|
|IT 190||V, 0/4-20mA/Iso||13-30V||progr. (RS232)|
Modules for DIN-Heads (Type B)
|TCM 40||4-20mA||2-D, 12-30V||fixed|
Iso.: Transducer with galvanic isolation between input and output (option: 3-port isolation).
2-D: 2-wire module (4-20 mA), power supply and signal over the same wire.
3P: 3-port-isolation (including power supply), test voltage 1 to 3 kV depending on module.
fixed: input and output range selected as desired (required range to be specified when ordering).
fixed (RS232): input and output range selected as desired (required range to be specified when ordering), programmind only in factory, option: potentiometer.
progr. (DIL): User programmable module (via DIL-switches), with potentiometer.
progr. (RS232): User programmable module (via RS232-interface), potentiometer as option.
When ordering, please specify:
- Module type
- Accuracy class (A, C, or D)
- Input range (in °C, K or Ohm)
- Type (K, J, E, etc.)
- Output range (in mA, V or Hz)
- Supply voltage (in V, uni- or bipolar)
- Only the module type and accuracy class (A, C, D) has to be specified for programmable versions. If required, module can be precisely set for a specific range.